Not a big meme playah, but I got tagged by a certain lovely and inspiring reclusive leftist for the eight random things about me thing, and have been in a pique of inhibition ever since, lord knows it’s not like I’ve ever been coy about sharing. I’ll add a twist and make it random stuff from when I was thirteen, and tag eight others after the jump:
1. I carried a switchblade.
2. Knew I’d end up a disc jockey.
3. Gained a rep for wearing bedsheets as “gowns”.
4. Talked my big brother down from a rooftop where he was shooting out the neighbors’ windows.
5. Slept on abandoned railroad tracks inside Hamm’s Brewery, the bums took care of me. Photos and more here:
The Hamm’s Brewery is the coolest abandoned site Action Squad has ever explored, hands down. It simply has it all: historical interest, multiple interconnected buildings, utility tunnels, artifacts, gargantuan machinery, ancient caves, multi-tiered rooftops and absolutely no graffiti–
6. Became a Jesus Freak, carried 42 bibles on my person. King James Version only, bitches.
7. Took LSD 4 times to no effect whatsoever.
8. Decided to wait for Patti Smith to come along and tell me what to do.
I tag Alison, Gorgeous Disorders, Memory Artist, Grizzy, Gianna, Chuckling, Stephany, Ruth at Off Label and anyone else reading this, your blog or mine.